Getting “money smart” is the first step in taking control of your finances. Financial literacy means understanding how money works and how it behaves under different circumstances. It also means building the skills to manage your money effectively. Accordingly, The Financial Acumen Course® teaches hands-on lessons to help you manage your money:
- Understanding your financial situation in context with cause-and-effect money habits unique to your household.
- How interest rates and minimum payments affect becoming debt-free for your various types of debt.
- How to minimize the interest you owe by interest cancellation, interest float, and interest accrual.
- Methods you can use (based on your unique financial picture) to cut costs without diminishing your lifestyle.
- How to effectively budget to pay down debt and improve cashflow without changing your lifestyle.
- Organizing your finances to make tax preparation and record keeping easy and fast.
- Ways to manage your credit score to avoid burning bridges or costing yourself more money.
- How to recognize predatory lenders and avoid falling victim to deceptive gimmicks in their marketing.
- How to shift linear income sources (like hourly wages or salary) into ongoing income.
- Ways to add income streams to your household to enhance your lifestyle and accelerate debt payoff.
- Creating financial growth goals, building your nest egg, and doing a risk analysis to fit your personality and lifestyle.
- How to build one or more income-producing ventures that continue to pay you after you’re done working.
- How to accelerate and automate your debt payoff and wealth-building goals via algorithm-based tools and resources.
Once you have completed The Financial Acumen Course®, we’re sure you will look at money, banks, debt and income altogether differently. The best part is that you will be empowered to take control of your financial life and begin creating a path to a debt-free, secure retirement.
Which is Your Highest Priority?
Click on what’s most important to you now,
and we’ll “meet you where you are” in your financial picture.